VNDev Wiki:Article Wishlist
From VNDev Wiki
Revision as of 06:25, 28 December 2022 by Nai (talk | contribs) (→Terms & Info: Cleaning filled requests)
This is a list of desired articles. Feel free to edit and add to the list, but do not delete entries unless you have finished writing them.
You can also check out the wanted pages to fill in some of the missing pages linked elsewhere on the wiki ("redlinks").
Terms & Info
- Definitions of common visual novel development roles as part of the development team
- Community used tags and tag events, like VNLink, VNDev, etc.
- Mod (expand)
- How to participate in a VN game jam (jam etiquette, working alone vs leading a team vs joining a team, how to scope for a jam, etc)
- Burnout, Crunch
- 3D Camera
People, Places & Organizations
- Kana, Sena, and other VN Bots Personalities and any accompanying lore/history.
- Aginyan, Sekai Project, the Sekai Project Discord and Visual;Conference
- Visual;Conference speaker pages, with links to their talks and synopsis.
- AKUA, Otome Jam, and their relation to visual novel development.
- Katy113, Winter VN Jam, and their relation to visual novel development.
- Sakevisual, the host of NaNoRenO.
- Alte, the host of SuNoFes
- Mikey, BaiYu, O2A2, and their relation to visual novel development
- The Buzz Visual Novel Podcast, and its history.
- John, VN Game Den and their relation to Visual Novel Developers
- Ratalaika Games, its relation to Visual Novel Developers and its support of Spooktober VN Jam
Articles Needing Attention
- See More: Category:Article maintenance
- Visual novel: Information about their history, expanding on Genre to include more than the borrowed terminology.
- A list of visual novel engines, including Ren'Py, NaniNovel, VNMaker as well as pertinent history about it and their creators.
- Voice acting (potentially merge Demo reel?)
- List of VN creation resources: use as master landing page for specific asset sections and collections
- Game design document
- Shock Content
- The Visual Novel Database
- Elevator pitch
- Lemma Soft Forums
- Press kit